Tuesday, January 14, 2014

SOFT & DRI SPRAY ANTIPERSPIRANT DEODORANT 1970's PRINT AD



This print ad from a 1970's magazine shows two girls arguing over the benefits of Soft & Dri Antiperspirant Spray Deodorant:

"I say it does."  "And I say it doesn't."  "Soft & Dri does help keep me dry. Really dry."  "Soft & Dri doesn't sting me. Even right after shaving."  

Of course, and as intended, both are right.  An argument meant to show all the 'good' things Soft & Dri does, as well as all the 'bad' things it doesn't.

So 'clever' - but, I do really like the pastel crochet hats, not to mention the nice use of pink and orange together in the floral motif on the cans.

This brand is still available today, in Powder Soft, Floral Bouquet, and Soft Scent; by Dial.

Aluminum-Free Aerosol Spray or Invisible Solid Stick

 

CLICK A PHOTO BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS ON EACH ITEM - 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment