Monday, January 15, 2018

1970's ORIGINAL VINTAGE FLICKER SHAVER ROUND PALM RAZOR 5 BLADE IN ONE!

AD FOR ORIGINAL 1970's ERA FLICKER SHAVER ROUND PALM RAZOR 2-PACK! 
 
 
THIS ITEM IS STILL AVAILABLE TODAY FOR A LIMITED TIME FROM INDIVIDUAL SELLERS - PLEASE SEE BELOW
 
(Click Image For More Details)

 
 
Ad for the Flicker Women's Shaver from the 1970's

"Flicker makes shaving fun. Or at least look like it."

"We're talking great neon colors. An outrageous shape. And 5 extra safe skin-shield blades. So Flicker cuts your hair, not your skin. What more could you ask a shaver to do? Or not do."
The safer shaver. *

Flicker Women's Shaver Special Features:
  • Designed for safety to protect your skin from nicks and cuts.
  • Extra Safe Stainless Steel Skin-Shield Blades  
  • Designed to shave legs and underarms
  • Self-contained design without separate blades or razors
  • Handle shape is easy to grip even with wet hands   
  • By American Safety Razor Company, Made in USA











3 comments:

  1. If it's still available, why isn't it in stores?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got here much interesting stuff. The post is great! Thanks for sharing it! Candle Making Supplies

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of those darn things ripped my skin from my ankle to my knee in 1979. I'll never forget; I was asked to a Seals and Crofts concert at Tanglewood. I planned on wearing tight Fiorucci jeans, Candies slides and a tomato red top. I ended up wearing a t-shirt, shorts, tennis shoes and one leg looked like a mummy.

    ReplyDelete