Sunday, March 31, 2013

NOTHING WORTH HAVING COMES EASY! 70's INSPIRATIONAL POSTER

An example of one of the great posters of the 70's with encouraging and inspirational sayings.

This poster is a memorable version of the sayings of many great persons in history:


"Nothing ever comes to one, that is worth having, except as a result of hard work."   - Booker T. Washington 

"Nothing in the world is worth having or worth doing unless it means effort, pain, difficulty... I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life. I have envied a great many people who led diffcult lives and led them well."  - Theodore Roosevelt

"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."    - Jesus Christ

"...We must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God."   That's worth having!  - Acts 14:22

  CLICK A PHOTO BELOW TO SEE ITEM:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment